From forceful and vicious leads slapping their lady friends for the sake of affection (Kabir Singh) to taught and eager female leads yielding to their unmannerly stalkers (Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya), Bollywood is a horrible spot with regards to depicting ladies. Be that as it may, everything is adequate in Bollywood, even misanthropic storylines and chauvinist exchanges. Despite the fact that we do have motion pictures like Queen and Dor, they are very few. Our media outlet actually has far to go with regards to depicting ladies for what they are – autonomous, keen, and sure.
Here Are 10 Terribly Hindi Movies sexiest dialogues That Will Make You Cringe:
Goodness Bollywood, how would you figure out how to strengthen sexual orientation generalization so inconspicuously?
1. “Har ladki apne hone wale pati me father figure dhundti hai. Figure uske paas hai, father tu hai” – Golmaal Again, 2011
*Cringes and dies*
2. “Tu ladki ke peeche bhagega, ladki paise ke peeche bhagegi. Tu paise ke piche bhagega, ladki tere peeche bhagegi” – Wanted, 2009
Only in your chauvinist minds and your stereotypical films, Bollywood.
3. “Aurat ke ek nahi teen janam hote hain. Pehla jab wo kisi ki beti bankar is duniya me aati hai. Dusra jab wo patni banti hai. Aur teesra jab wo ma banti hai- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, 2001
Yes, that’s the whole point of our existence.
4. “Upar wale ne tumhe aage or peechey bahut kuch diya hai par upar kuch nahi diya hai”- Race 2, 2013
Yeah, because intelligent, empowered and smart women threaten you.
5. “Pyar se de rahe hain, rakh lo warna thappar maar ke bhi de sakte hain”- Dabangg, 2010
Before Kabir Singh, Bollywood gave us Chulbul Pandey.
6. “Marriage se pehle ladkiyan sex object hoti hain or marriage ke bad they object to sex”- Kambakhht Ishq, 2009
Just when we thought it couldn’t get worse than this, Kambakkht Ishq made its grand entry!
7. “Tum ek patni ho tumhara pati jaisa chahega waisa hi hoga. Yeh shaadi ka dastoor hai. Sirf bistar par sona hi ek patni ka farz nahi hai. Man se man milna chahiye. Ghar se bahar jane wali auratein hi badchalan nahi hoti; ghar ki baatein bahar le jane wali bhi badchalan hoti hain. Mard aurat ka bhagwan hota hai”- Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, 2002
SRK giving some trashy husband goals in this one.
8. “Agar khubsurat ladki ko na chedo toh wo bhi toh uski beizzati hoti hai na”- Maalamaal,
You know it’s so difficult to live without men’s validation in this big bad world.
9. “When you can’t change the girl, change the girl”- Chashme Baddoor, 2013
10. “Budhi ho ya jawan, melodrama is duniya ki sari auraton ke khoon me hai”- 2 States, 2014
Yeah, like misogyny is in your heart and mind.