In different parts of the country, this festival is celebrated in different ways. However, this is majorly a Saraswati Puja in most parts of India. Goddess Saraswati is the deity of music and knowledge who is worshipped on this holy day.
Many parts of India celebrate Vasant Panchami to symbolize that winter is finally approaching its end. Moreover, the spring season begins after 40 days from the date on which the festival is celebrated.
The farmers in the nation relish this day as it marks the beginning of a new season where the crops will grow and flourish. The color yellow is generally associated with this day because it represents the fields covered with mustard plants that are yellow in color. People celebrate the festival by wearing yellow and eating yellow-colored home-cooked food.
There are two stories behind this festival. One says that it is the day that marks the creation of the world by Brahma Ji, and it is also said that after creating the Earth, he noticed that people are without knowledge, music, and wisdom. Hence, he created Goddess Saraswati, who is also his wife.
Concerning the same, we will tell you the top 8 songs that you must listen to on this day when celebrating the festival.
The List Is As Follows-
1. Sarawati Chalisa By Anuradha Paudwal
2. Om Jai Sarawati Mata By Anuradha Paudwal
3. Subah Subah Bolo Saraswati Mata By Priya Bhattacharya
4. Saraswati Mahima Amritwani By Tripti Shaqya
5. Shri Saraswati Mantra Shakti By Suresh Wadkar
6. Auron Ki Ankhiyan Jane Na By Asha Bhosle
7. Jai Sharda Pustak Wali By Debashish Das
8. Jai Ma Saraswati Namo Namah By Sadhana Sargam
We wish all of you a very Happy Vasant Panchami and Saraswati Puja. Do comment below which Saraswati puja song you liked the most.