We are the people from a democratic nation. One where all the citizens have the proper right to question the govt. and seek an explanation of crucial decisions and issues. Nevertheless, as the responsible citizens of India, our actions have to align with the event of the state and not otherwise.
At a time when our healthcare professionals are struggling to urge proper protection and infrastructure to fight the pandemic, we thought of some actions that if questioned, could have spared a more robust scenario for the healthcare sector in India.
Read More: Indian Culture | Taboo or Identity
Let us know about some of the questions that we must ask ourselves to know about what we should be taking care of. Are you ready to answer them to yourself?
- When was the last time that we donated for scientific research or something similar instead of a religious place?
- When was the last time we gave equal importance to a medical servant as if we celebrate our politicians?
- How much do we need to ask about the construction of a place of worship?
- When last that you questioned how much money was is spent on the electioneering by our very own political parties?
- Should we or should we not question the construction of a statue and spend so much of taxpayers’ money?
- When was the last time we made a fuss about a billionaire walking free to another country eating the money of the nation?
Think about all of these and understand where our nation is going and what are we doing as the citizens of the democratic republic of India.