Some of the most commonly known symptoms of night shift Jobs are as follows that should be kept in consideration before opting for a night shift.
- Problem in concentrating.
- Irritated behavior
- The person could become short temper
- Disturbance in the pattern of sleeping
- Excessive hair fall problem
- Severe headache
- Dryness and dullness in the skin
Ayurveda explains that if you stay awake at night it has to surely affect your health adversely. The body tends to become dry and to maintain that the legends of Ayurveda say that one should eat at least a tablespoon of ghee to maintain the required balance in your body.
Working late at night, also stresses up your body as the nervous system is deeply affected when you wake up at night for a continuous period. To deal with this problem one should consume a good amount of adaptogens. In Ayurveda Ashwagandha is one such item. With its ability to energize the body and calming down the nervous system, it lets you sleep well in the daytime and releases the stress from your body.
Read More: Popular Yoga Retreats in India
Tips and tricks that could be followed by you if you are a night shift worker –
- Shift work sleep disorder’s most common symptom is hair loss and to cure that and take proper care of it one should massage the scalp so that the problem could vanish for good. Using bhringa, Amla, and coconut oil can solve many problems.
- As you do not get time to sleep on weekdays, you should try to make good use of the weekends as well as the holidays and sleep on time and as much as you can, so that you do not feel sleep-deprived.
- You can do a bit of exercising and yoga poses that your body does not become stiff and you can get the daily dosage of energy to move in a day (or night in your case).