Baking Soda is an easily available kitchen ingredient that is mostly used in baking yummy food items. We often use this ingredient for cleaning our home and removing stubborn stains on utensils. But that’s not all that it does, it can also do wonders for your skin. From treating acne problems to keeping your feet healthy, and from eliminating body odour to lightening blemishes, here’s why baking soda is a must-have home remedy.
It is also very important to keep in mind that when we use this product for our skincare or haircare remedies we need to be very careful with the way we use it. It’s also important that you understand the difference between baking soda and baking powder. They’re not the same thing and remember to use baking soda particularly.
Here are some amazing beauty benefits of baking soda.
1. It works as a bleaching agent and helps fade scars and blemishes and evens out your skin tone.
2. Baking Soda has an antibacterial property that kills the odour-causing bacteria. This helps in not just controlling body odour, but also brings down perspiration.
3. Baking soda also used as a cleansing agent for your feet and the exfoliating property helps remove dead skin cells and soften your feet, while its antibacterial properties keep infection at bay.
4. Baking soda can help remove facial hair by damaging the hair follicles and causes them to fall out.
5. Baking soda scrub can be used for your lip to exfoliate your skin and lighten your lips and can bring the original color of your skin naturally.