Bungalows, hotels, hostels, ruins and more are always known to be under haunted places but you might have rarely known about the railway stations that are haunted.
If you are also someone who is interested in going to places that are haunted and want to check it for yourself that how chilly the place is we are here to get you to know about some of the haunted railway stations that are in India. Many people have claimed that they have seen certain activities in the place.
Let us now dwell in the list to know the top haunted railway stations in India that are speculated to show many activities that are not great and a bit scary
- Chittor railway station in Andra Pradesh
- Begunkodor Station in West Bengal
- Rabindra Sarobar Metro Station in West Bengal
- Naini Railway Station in Uttar Pradesh
- Dwarka Sector 9 Metro station in Delhi.
- Barog Station in Shimla
- Dombivili Railway station in Maharashtra
- Ludhiana Railway station in Punjab
- Mulund Railway station in Mumbai
- MG road metro station in Gurgaon
These are just some in the list that are considered to be haunted so for the next time when you are travelling alongside these place, do try to find if there is something that can make you feel the scare you are looking for. Also, do comment below if you know any more haunted railway stations in India.