Lemonades and ginger ale are common. To give an interesting twist to the regular shikanji here is the ginger-litchi lemonade that is loaded with tangy & sweet flavors. Made using fresh lychees and lime juice it is a treat to make for summers.
Litchi has a good amount of antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B. Litchi helps in the formation of blood cells and even provides us with iron. It even reduces sunburn and promotes hair growth. The health benefits of ginger are not unknown, it is great for seasonal changes when one is prone to catch cold and has sore throat.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup ginger (minced)
- 1 glass lychee juice
- 1 cup grapes
- Ice cubes (as needed)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Mint leaves
- A pinch of salt
- In a jar, put minced lemon juice, lychee juice and ginger.
- Crush everything with a spoon inside the jar
- Add some ice, salt to taste and blend it well.
- Add sliced grapes and chia seeds to it. Mix it well with spoon.
- Pour in tall glasses and garnish the drink with some mint leaves and serve chilled.