Apple cider vinegar has numerous beauty benefits which makes it a magic beauty ingredient. It makes the perfect ingredient for your beauty regime.
It is rich in compounds like citric acid, malic acid, acetic acid, amino acid and other such things that can work wonders on your skin and hair and also help prevent and treat several beauty problems. An important to consider is that apple cider vinegar is strongly acidic so it should be diluted before you apply.
Here are some tips to use vinegar for skin and hair
1. Apple Cider Vinegar is a good toner for skin. You can simply mix equal parts of water and vinegar and use it as a toner. This can help improve the pH levels of your skin, remove dirt and excess oil and also tightens your pores.
2. It helps to clear acne, pimples, and breakout of any kind and improve the pH balance of our skin. It kills the bacteria and cleanses our skin. Mix equal parts of vinegar and water and use a cotton pad or cotton ball soaked in it to apply it to the affected areas. Let it dry before you wash it off.
3. Regular usage of diluted apple cider vinegar can significantly help to delay wrinkles, fine lines and any form of ageing.
4. Vinegar has antibacterial properties and it helps in improving the pH levels of your scalp. This is why this is the best remedy for dandruff. Mix equal parts of water and vinegar and use it to rinse tour hair and scalp properly. Use this 2 to 3 times a week to get rid of dandruff.
5. Vinegar can help your hair absorb moisture and retain it. Mix one part of vinegar with 2 parts of water and apply it on your hair. Do not apply it on your scalp. Let it dry and then wash it off.